This property, called Casabuena House, became the seat of the Court of the Indies in the 18th century. Although the trade of Castile with the Indies was a monopoly controlled from Seville, in the 16th century the Canary Islands Archipelago was given the privilege of direct trade with America. To control this activity, the post of Judge of the Indies was created.
In 1708, Bartolomé de Casabuena, owner of this house, bought the title in perpetuity, giving the house its name. In the facade, the architectural elements of Baroque style, together with others of Neoclassical taste, stand out.
Since 1918 it has been occupied by the Orfeón la Paz, a musical organization.