This chapel has its origin in a simple street cross, and in the will of several neighbors of the area. Founded in 1758 by Diego Hernández de Villavicencio, of the guild of farmers, it was almost abandoned after the death of its promoter. In 1841 the family of the priest and historian José Rodríguez Moure restored it and repurposed it for worship, thus enriching its artistic heritage. Since then, it has been known as the Rodríguez Moure Chapel.
With a simple structure and a hipped roof, its broad door with molded panels stands out, framed by an imposing semicircular arch of carved stone.